SOLID Personnel employs over 300 to 400 skilled trades people working weekly on jobsites across the Western United States. We only work with premier contractors who are looking for top end talent on a project or full time basis.
SOLID is not a day labor service, we are a project based recruiting and workforce solution company. Many of our employees go on to permanent placement opportunities with our clients and those that don’t get to explore more opportunities to help them find the best company fit.
Benefits and Perks offered to all SOLID Personnel Employees
- Employee must have 1,040 hours with SOLID and be scheduled work the day before and after the holiday.
Health, Medical, Vision, Term Life Benefits within 30 days of hire
- Any questions regarding health benefits options can be directed to Essential Staff Care at 1-866-798-0803
Paid Sick Leave
- 24 hours of sick pay offered at the start of each year
- Employee must meet 90 day employment requirement before taking leave
- Must be at least 21 years of age and work at least 1,000 hours or complete a year of service
- $250 referral bonus
- Referral must complete 160 hours
- Lift certificate reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement dependent on client and project
- PPE reimbursement on agreed upon items
- Prevailing wage work when qualified (Background & Certifications)
- SOLID Personnel apparel, must have 600+ hrs
- Flexible schedules
- Paychecks dispersed weekly
- Paystub portal access
- Cash Cards
- Loyalty & Quality Benefits – See our Instagram!
- Tickets to sporting events
- Quarterly Reward Raffles
- A chance to win prizes quarterly, must have 600+ hours