Security/Access Control Project Manager
Pasadena, United States Direct Hire
About SOLID Personnel:
SOLID Personnel, Inc. - "Expertise to Get Things Done"
SOLID Personnel is a specialized recruiting & staffing firm founded in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our unique industry experience and streamlined staffing solutions separate us from the pack. SOLID is your one-stop shop for all professional staffing needs in the following fields: Energy & Construction Services, Telecommunications, Low Voltage & Security, and Scientific.
The smarter, solid choice for your company’s workforce hiring solutions.
SOLID Personnel's service options include:
- Temporary hires to support critical projects, variable resource needs, and temporary openings.
- Temp-to-hire personnel to provide a transition period or to respond to business growth.
- Direct-hire placements for key individuals who will make an immediate and lasting positive impact.
- Value-added services such as payrolling, skills testing, background checks, and drug screening.
Industries we specialize in:
- Energy & Construction Services - Electrical, Renewable Energy, Plumbing, Mechanical/HVAC, and Construction Management.
- Telecommunications, Low Voltage & Security - Structured Cabling, Cell Sites, Field Service Installation, Audio Video, Security, and Fire Alarm.
- Scientific - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biodefense, Clinical Research, Health Care, Universities, Chemical, and Food Sciences.
We are hiring a Security/Access Control Project Manager who will oversee assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with subcontractors, client/owner, general contractors, and crews.
- Work in conjunction with project coordinators to manage multiple projects.
- Review contracts for accuracy of scope (performing take offs to confirm budget from estimating).
- Oversee submittals, RFI’s, project schedule, and all correspondence with general contractors.
- Supervise and assist co-workers with CCTV and Access Control equipment including routine maintenance.
- Provide estimates of CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Able to install Access Control and CCTV Systems as well as Kantech, ITC, Lenel, AMAG, and Brivo Access Control Systems.
- Able to install Bosch, Axis, Samsung, HIK Vision configuration cameras along with the appropriate NVR systems and programs.
- Able to manage and train project coordinators as well as customers on CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Follow company standards/procedures when installing CCTVs, Access Control Systems and Intercom Systems in commercial type structures during and after construction.
- Test Access Control and Camera System Installations.
- Provide technical support over the phone, apply appropriate customer service, and completing customer paperwork to follow through with specific project requests.
- Coordinate material and equipment needs with superintendents, warehouse, and project coordinators.
- Schedule technicians for daily service calls and installs of systems.
- Attend training at facilities if needed.
- Track costs, budgets, material orders and oversee WIP.
- Responsible for claims management and documentation including work orders, change orders, time logs and emergency information schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or project management.
- 3-5 years in managing commercial electrical projects.
- Security and management experience.
- Able to work with a team to complete projects with state deadlines/budgets.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience in ProContractor, Viewpoint, or Vista is a plus.
Los Angeles, CA
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary (DOE) for full time work in a great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks: Medical benefits for full time employees, sick and holiday pay, work/life balance, flexibility, and plenty of opportunity to grow!
Please send your current resume to email@example.com. If your resume, application, and reference reviews meet our standards then we will reach out to schedule an interview at your convenience. Here is our address: 133 N Altadena Drive, Suite 415 Pasadena, CA 91107
SOLID Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual’s race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation, or ordinance.