San Francisco , United States Contract To Hire
About SOLID Personnel:
SOLID Personnel, Inc. - "Expertise to Get Things Done"
SOLID Personnel is a specialized recruiting & staffing firm founded in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our unique industry experience and streamlined staffing solutions separate us from the pack. SOLID is your one-stop shop for all professional staffing needs in the following fields: Energy & Construction Services, Telecommunications, Low Voltage & Security, and Scientific.
The smarter, solid choice for your company’s workforce hiring solutions.
SOLID Personnel's service options include:
- Temporary hires to support critical projects, variable resource needs, and temporary openings.
- Temp-to-hire personnel to provide a transition period or to respond to business growth.
- Direct-hire placements for key individuals who will make an immediate and lasting positive impact.
- Value-added services such as payrolling, skills testing, background checks, and drug screening.
Industries we specialize in:
- Energy & Construction Services - Electrical, Renewable Energy, Plumbing, Mechanical/HVAC, and Construction Management.
- Telecommunications, Low Voltage & Security - Structured Cabling, Cell Sites, Field Service Installation, Audio Video, Security, and Fire Alarm.
- Scientific - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biodefense, Clinical Research, Health Care, Universities, Chemical, and Food Sciences.
We are hiring a Cable Puller to work at project sites on a full time basis. You will work on the installation of cabling (cat5, cat6, fiber, rj45) and other Low Voltage related tasks.
- Physically install Cat5, Enhanced Cat5, and Cat6 Structured Cable Distribution Systems.
- Install outlets; pull cable; fire stopping and pre-termination including organizing, forming, dressing, and labeling cables to industry standards.
- Accurately test copper and fiber (multimode and single mode) cables to required certification parameters utilizing appropriate test equipment as required.
- Removal and demolition of abandoned cables.
- Maintain and reference industry standards including ANSI, EIA/TIA, and Local and National Electric Code.
- Perform site surveys and conduct visual site inspections.
- Install grounding infrastructure and perform grounding tests.
- Perform cable splices for copper wiring.
- Identify active circuits.
- Required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; reach with hands and arms.
- Required to walk, sit and use hands to pull cables and wires, use power tools, work in awkward positions and climb ladders and/or scaffolding.
- Must be able to safely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, and color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud and employee may be exposed to outside weather elements.
- Minimum of 1 year of directly related experience.
San Francisco, CA
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary (DOE) for full time work in a great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks: Medical benefits for full time employees, sick and holiday pay, work/life balance, flexibility, and plenty of opportunity to grow!
Please send your current resume to email@example.com. If your resume, application, and reference reviews meet our standards then we will reach out to schedule an interview at your convenience.
Here is our address: 5933 Coronado Lane, Suite 201, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Here is our address: 800 S. Date Ave, Suite 204, Alhambra, CA 91803
SOLID Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual’s race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation, or ordinance.